Sunday, January 13, 2008

words+stable emotions+concious mind

three of d above..
sometimes we juz cant control the three..if only we could blurt out our words properly without having regrets in d end..but it's usually kind of hard...smtimes our words are affected by our emotions..or even our feelings at dat time..it's hard to collaborate our concious minds wif our emotions...n smtimes we end up juz saying anyting dat we feel is right at that particular moment...bak kate lain, ikut sedap mulut n perasaan la..but in d end of day, we regret..

hmm...tink wisely before speaking...d wrong few utterances culd drag u into a world of complicatedness

5 comments:

Syafiqah Othman said...

hey hey...

I agree with u, dat it is hard to control these 3 things. there are times where our heart overpowers our head. it happened so many times to me before..it still happens now but berkurangan since i pray regularly and embrace islam as hard as possible to my life. to me agame is very important in membentuk personality someone...it is the basic of all thing..i can feel the differences in myself after i changed my way of life..it changes me slowly.

dat's one of my opinions regarding the subject you raised..nnt when i come back, we can discuss this ( if you want to)..bcos i find it is very interesting..it is my interest pon to analyse human behaviour and also mine..hehe..

k, take care! have a good day!

p/s: Lisa, u are so good at raising subject that catch my attention. hehe. somehow, i think my comment is not explained very clearly here. I am in rush. ttyl!

-LyS- said...

hehe..uwaa...rse mcm nk nangis..miss ya!!..hahaha ;p..thanx 4 dropping by a comment..
hmm..yeah, later we discuss...org kan mcm cite2 trkubur nk jd ... u know wut..haha...i tink kt ade mention ari tu..:D..ttyl..take care:)

Syafiqah Othman said...

yeah! yeah! i remember your cita2 terkubur ari tuh! haha!

owh, in my previous comment ade grammar error la, it shud be : " u are so good at raising subjects that catch my attention"

-LyS- said...

haha.glad dat u till rmmber.

gramatical error?xpersan pn.haha.it's an exception here.;p

-LyS- said...

*still*

grammatical error.haha ;p