Tuesday, May 20, 2008

tagged again..

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:


1. if u dunno me, u may tink i'm a quiet person..but if u get to know me, i culd be a bit crazy n like to fool around as well..;p

2. i'm in love wif mocha...haha...i dunno y...i usually order mocha if i wanna buy coffee..but generally, i juz like to drink coffee..it makes my day.

3. i like eating fish..be it 'fish n chips', fish fingers, fillet-o-fish in Mc Donalds, n my fav one is sambal goreng ikan keli..miss it

4. i love apple..hav no particular reason y..:D..i also like anyting wif apple flavour/smell..haha..apple-cinnamon or cinnamon would also do as well

5. i really appreciate all my true frenz n people whom i feel i culd trust..i
may sometimes seem as if i dun care, but actually these people are highly appreciated :)

6. i tink im better to express myself in writing, than in verbal words...if im angry, happy or sad...i may not say it out loud, or not so expressive even if i say it, i feel better if i express it in writings, ym, sms, etc

7. i like to tink alot. sometimes over-tink. haha;p

7 THAT SCARE ME:

  1. God
  2. Dogs, it's not that im scared of them, but it's juz dat i dun like getting near to it, i guess basically it includes any other walking furry animals. :D
  3. Making d wrong decision, choosing d wrong path
  4. Losing people i care about
  5. Statues in the dark kind of give me the creeps.haha
  6. Losing faith, Lost
  7. bombs, wars, earthquakes, crashes, etc


7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT:

  1. broken - lifehouse
  2. all i have - jennifer lopez
  3. best i ever had - vertical horizon
  4. susie suh - give me heart
  5. keane - everybody's changing
  6. maroon 5 - nothing last forever
  7. echo - vertical horizon
7 things i say the most
  1. macam
  2. u know wut
  3. yeah wutever; yeah ok; yeah rite
  4. sukati la
  5. ntah la
  6. x sure
  7. ye kot;, agaknye la; i tink so


7 THINGS I TREASURE THE MOST:

  1. my laptop.
  2. my blog. haha
  3. my old diaries
  4. collection of pitures
  5. my keychain collection.haha
  6. my experiences
  7. people i care about


7 “FIRST TIME” THINGS I EVER DID:

  1. i wear contact lens - june 2006
  2. i ever had a paid job - january 08, at bt publishing (thanx to ridwan :D)
  3. i baked a cake on my own - last raye (tp xsedap pn) haha
  4. i participated in a dance - august 2008
  5. first time i wore glasses - when i was in standard four
  6. was in debate - when i was in form four
  7. was away from my parents - when i was in standard 6
PEOPLE TO DO THIS:

anyone reading dis :)

No comments: