Sunday, October 26, 2008

often change of minds and an uncertainty

a few says about myself

fickle - minded.
people who are close to me often describe me with this word. i dun where how or where it came from but i guess it's always been affecting me. at one point i could be certain with something, at another moment or at the very last minute, i could easily change my mind. perhaps it's a part of human nature having a mind and heart that's always changing. never sticking to a certain say of mind. at times having a very heartfelt say, at another moment or day, it could just be twisted to another action. weird but true. perhaps putting too much of a thought over things. n thus resulting to a frequent change of mind, heart and action. it could affect others at times. perhaps being more certain n less of a too-much-thinking could help in times to come.

doubtful.
this is like a disease in me. it affects me in everyday life. i have doubt over many things. n trust me, it's not a great feeling at all. i know it's bad. the doubt could apply to a few things. for example, u do something and in the end of the day u ask urself, did u do it rite. if u think it's not rite, u repeat it again. it could drive me crazy at times. perhaps being more confident could be a help. sometimes perhaps surroundings and situations make me doubt and assume more. but recently i guess it's reduced a bit, due to some moments of confrontations. i hope it will stay that way so that these doubts don't come hunting all the time.

No comments: