Saturday, June 19, 2010

CRAVING RUBBISH FREE

(p.s. This poem was not written by me, but my brother who 'tumpang' my blog.)hehehe.

Some words are violence,
They shatter the silence,
Words that I hear,
Lurks to interfere,
Brings me the sore,
Stabs me even more,
Oh my precious,
Won’t you get it?

All I deserve now,
Those I need now,
Will loom into me,
Words are so uncalled for,
They just worsen my sore,

Joys do remain,
As well as the pain,
Declares are like play-act,
Too easy to neglect,
Feelings leave impact,
That words lack,

Yuck, they are rubbish,
That may eat you back!

So, my precious,
I love the songs you sung,
But not the words,
Twisted by your tongue…

BY: RIRU

4 comments:

Azalia Suhaimi said...

Aw both siblings write beautiful words :)

-LyS- said...

thank you miss beautiful ;)

eelar said...

hahah feeling lucas scott!

-LyS- said...

heheheheee..the kid memang