Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Tribute to Mother's Day

for standing by my side throughout all the 24 years and 9 months of my life,
never for once giving up on me,
no matter how mean or rude i could've been,
you're always there with your smiling face.
always there throughout my days,
in times of laughter, happiness or darkest days
during bad hair days, ugliest times
you're just always there for me no matter what.
no matter how others could give up on me,
but not you
you make me believe that life's worth a living
you make me believe in me.
there's not one short poem that is enough to describe how special you are
for i am blessed to have you in my life
i can never thank you enough
for the thousand of millions and billions of things you have done for me
ever since the day i was born.
all the sacrifice you did,
never for once did you ask for anything in return.
and i would like to apologize from the bottom of my heart
for doing things or saying things that had hurt you
i love you with all my heart,
no one could ever replace you,

Happy Mother's Day, Dear Mom, Sara Abd Wahab :)

No comments: