Tuesday, July 12, 2011

just when you thought that you couldnt go on,

“It's not easy for Pengkalan Berangan's 'kampung' name and image (as viewed by the other people in this district) to ever get a spot in English competitions, you helped a lot to make that happen, thank you"

Call me sentimental, but these words that I heard just now nearly brought me to tears. I just felt touched and happy,grateful to have played a little part to make a slight difference to this place. Thank you Allah for guiding my way through and giving me strength to face my every days here, for enabling me to spread a little bit of my passion in that field. Maybe I won't be able to do so in other places, that's why they say God knows best, He placed us at a certain location to help us learn and know ourselves better and reflect on life. Everything happens for a reason and I believe that God is always fair. What may seem to look as a depression may just lead to a better tomorrow, as life just keeps spinning and we never know what will happen tomorrow.Every cloud has a silver lining anyways.I believe that every good things come from Allah and I'm grateful for everything that has been given or that has happened to me. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: