Sunday, November 13, 2011

ramblings~life's a mystery

Sitting here at the teacher's table,
Observing as the students do their work,
Sometimes I wish I was one of them instead,
When life was more carefree
And nothing much to focus on apart from scoring exams
Studying and less things to worry about.
I enjoyed being a school student
I have to admit that I was quite a nerd
Loved studying and revising
And preferred indoor games like scrabble
Compared to outdoors,
I feared being on the fields rather than being on stage for debates,
Though I wasn't that good.
I dunno but I guess that I wasn't meant to play sports
Not that I didn't try,
But I guess it's just not in me, not my cup of tea,I suck in it.
I don't mind jogging though, I love that.

Nways , these days life has become tough
I'm not that nerdy school student anymore.
Though I do plan on continuing my studies next year.
Hmm, and the future is a vague view
We'll never know what's gonna happen next
Where this profession leads me to
Will I still be here or not.
And who are we gonna meet,
Or who will we spend the rest of our lives with.
Life is a mystery
Only God knows what's in store for us,
And sometimes there's a feeling of wanting to solve the mysteries
And answer the thousands of questions in my mind
Keeps me restless sometimes of not knowing.
But I guess we'll just have to take a deep breath
Just relax, get a grip and take the ride
And see where life will lead you.
Sometimes things may not go as planned
And you may not always get what you want or desire
But maybe that's just how things were meant to be.
You plan, you work for it, God decides.

No comments: