Saturday, November 10, 2007

i wasnt there..

i'm just so sorry..
i wasn't there when u needed me..
i wasnt there when u need 2 hear my voice..
i wasn't there when u needed my support..
i wasn't there when u waited for me..
how i wish i was there 4 u..
as it used to be..
but i guess life owiz change..
n perhaps not everyting remains as it is..
if only i culd turn back time..
but smone once told me it's not good say 'if',
so i guess this teaches me a lesson..
to not take things easily..
n never forget what's not meant to be forgotten..
it makes me sad n feel regret 2 tink of how i was unable 2 do wut i'm supposed 2 do..
but i guess..no matter what happens...
i'm owiz here for u...
i cannot owiz be literary 'there' for u..
but i'm just here never stopping to think of u..
u mean the world to me..

No comments: