Wednesday, March 5, 2008

happy befday

dis blog is dedicated for my sister who's befday is today..not as if she's gonna read dis blog anyway..haha ;p...today is my sister anisa's 23rd befday..she's juz a year older than me..n we're like best frenz..fight all the time but also get baik2 balik at d same time..rili wacko smtimes..haha...we're so close dat we can argue bout juz anyting...smtimes i feel dat she's my fren rather than my sister...we culd juz talk bout nearly anyting...but there r times which i tink it's btter dat we keep a distance..haha..ape2 pn she's my sister n i rili love n care bout her so much...i wish i culd b there for her all d time...but i guess time juz pass by n we r separated by distance n situations...one ting 4 sure, she's has such a great talent in arts n hav owiz been determined n patient to do dat course..i hope she succeeds n gets wut she has always wanted to achieve...she deserves it :)..

miss her n love her so much :)

2 comments:

rienmiel said...

lisa...
i miss my sister too...
sedey2...huhu

-LyS- said...

huhu..:)