Monday, December 19, 2011

the midnight stars

So recently my sister gave me a song that her boyfriend created, but without the wordings yet. So she asked me if I wanted to give it a shot in trying to come up with the lyrics of it.so I did try, because I really love doing these kinda things,my way of speaking my mind :D.this is what I came up with, though it's not really edited or segmented yet, this is how it sounded like:

The Midnight Stars

And tonight,
When I look at the stars,
It’ll remind me of you.
‘Cause your face is as bright,
As the glittery stars.
Your smiles,
As radiant as its beaming glow.
Your calm,
As serene as its fluorescent light.

But just like the stars,
You’re just as far from reach,
Though I may have a view of you
In my every nights,
I could never have a grasp of you.
As you are just away,
Faraway.

‘Cause you’re just like the stars,
Brightening everyone else’s world.
Not just mine alone,
I know that I could never have you.

But that star I see in each of my midnight skies
Is more than enough
To remind me of you.
To bring a smile to my face.
And bring back all those memories of you
Of yesterdays.

And each time that star is gone,
It’s like waving me goodbye
Telling me to let go.

So this night I’m gonna look at the stars again,
Though I know that I could never have you,
But the thoughts of you will always live in my memories.

No comments: