Wednesday, October 2, 2013

suverys!

i remember back in 2007/2008.,.i used to like to do these kinda survey thingy back when i was in sydney...so today i was browsing at my feed and just felt like doing it again..and it's funny how some of my answers back then seem a bit childish..hehe..and i used short form spellings which i guess i don't quite tolerate these days..hehe....so here goes :


Hi, my name is: Norlisa Abdullah

but you can call me: Lisa/Lis (what my friends call me), Norli (what my family members call me)

Never in my life have I: ever gone on a hot air balloon ride. haha!

The one person who can drive me nuts is: you!

My high school is: MRSM Terendak (Form 4&5), Malacca Girl's High School (Form 3), SMK Taman Tasik Ampang (Form 1&2)

When I’m nervous: i fidget and my heart would beat faster than usual

The last song I listened to was: Adi Putra's Dia Untukku ('cause it was being played on the tv while am doing this)

If I were to get married right now it would be with: i have no idea, it's still God's mystery :)

My hair is: black.

When I was 4: i had one of the greatest years of my life in Pakistan, i wish i could repeat it once again :)..i really loved the schooling there..it was such a great experience that couldn't be replaced with money :)

Last Christmas: ermm..it was just another passing day, an insignificant one.

I should be: doing some work for tonight and tomorrow!! (i am procrastinating again!)

When I look down I see: a pillow and my handphone

The happiest recent event was: i'm taking too long to answer this, so i think i should just skip this one out!

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : i want to be as hot as Rachel or Monica! haha :p

I have a hard time understanding: guys!

There are these girls: who i miss seeing and talking to!

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my mom.

I want to buy: a good perfume and handbag or shoes, but boy has it been long since I ever really shopped!!

Where do you plan to visit: the Bora-Bora Island. haha! (dream on!)

If you spent the night at my house: you could make yourself at home ;)

The world could do better without: people like you!

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: would some kuih count?haha

Most recent thing someone else bought me: lunch!haha

My middle name is: i have none!

In the morning I: i'd be at school!

Last night I was: sleeping like a log! longer than usual and i loved it! :)

There’s this guy I know who: i'm in the midst of forgetting.

If I was an animal I’d be a: bird 'cause i want to fly high! :)

A better name for me would be: nope, i love my name already. no need for change :)

Tomorrow I am: going to send my babies off for the PMR English Papers. Boy am i nervous about it!!

Tonight I am: going to meet them for final guidance

My birthday is: over for this year! :)

No comments: