Monday, July 21, 2008

craps

have disappeared from this blogging ting for a week.perhaps nuting relevant seem to flow smoothly from my mind and to be converted into writing.but i guess i culdnt keep d silence in this blog writing for too long.may sound a bit pyschotic but sumtimes dis blog is considered to be rather one of my best fren.i can just write bout anyting to it without being judged.n it's always been there during my up n down moments, just to listen to my nonsense.myb it's one of my soothing therapy.
updates?perhaps a few events has rather occured as well as also having a few tings wandering in my mind for d past few days.well i guess dat's about it.d update for today.haha.perhaps dat's smtimes d way i am.smtimes preferring to let tings to be unexpressed in depth or also perhaps having my own way of expressing tings.
okla, there wasnt much of a purpose in this entry.
ill continue d nonsense in the next entry.
for now i feel like going to sleep in a hope of waking up to a brighter brand new day.
goodnite.

No comments: