Wednesday, July 9, 2008

my only one

i guess i just realize dat i miss my little brother so much..not actually dat little, he's 18 dis year..he's d only brother i hav..i guess wif him i culd b d most comfortable...just do wutever i want, fooling around, he wuldnt even bother that much..well at least dat's wut i tink..haha..;p..i also always see him as d lil kid, even if he's very much grown up..maybe coz i feel dat he's just a kid in him, based on his actions, even though his age increased..;p..as far as i can remember, we did many tings together..it just feels good to sumtimes go out and eat wif him or watch a movie together...he doesnt like to burden me, even though smtimes he unintentionally does..haha ;p..kidding..sumtimes we do keep secrets together, but rather smtimes he tells me stuffs compared to me..;p..we do quarrel at times, just like other siblings, and there are also times when we are sick of each other..but in the end of the day it just gets back to normal, being as crazy as we r..sumtimes i feel dat i culd just do anyting for him, but i guess dat's just thoughts..but nevertheless, i just love him so much and will just want to make him happy..n i hope he'll succeed in his new place

not that i dun miss my other family members, but perhaps my brother just suddenly crossed my mind at this particular moment...i love my family...each one of them will always have a special place in my heart :)

No comments: