Wednesday, November 12, 2008

appreciations

i should be doing my assignment, but this is what i did instead. it's very rare i post something like this. well today, i would just like to appreciate the people who had made an impact in my life.

I -u r like a gift from God to me. i dunno when we started being close. but wut i remember is that u made an impact in my life ever since. there are so many things that we could relate to with each other, being paranoia, crazy, etc. we may not hang out that often, but we know that we are always there for each other. it's just nice to have things to talk about and just having a sense of comfortableness.not creating an awkward silence. without u perhaps i could be a lost soul. this is a friendship i would rili want to cherish and dun want to lose. thank you for being u.love u.

A-with you, i could just talk about anything at all without being judged. being with you, there are always things to say, always feeling comfortable. u r always so cool with me even though i could be a pain in the ass. u could be honest at times, in a good way, which is very helpful to me. thanx for always being there especially in times i needed someone the most. u gave me support even when i do the stupidest things. each knock on the door always brings a smile to my face. fate brought us together, n im grateful for that. may God bless u.

A- they say miracle happens unpredictably. this person is someone i never knew i'll be close with. it just so happen by time and situation.perhaps being among the only soul survivors here last year made us hang out with each other more often. i found out that there are things we could relate to and i could just easily trust and get along with her.this is a person with a heart of gold.i know we dun hang out often with each other often recently, perhaps being busy with our own lives.but im always here if u need me k. thanx for every single thing. knowing u is one of the best things that has happened to me.love u ;)

J- this is someone ive known for ages. it's good to know someone faraway from u who'll always be close in ur heart. not being awkward with each other even though we rarely see each other. the friendship we own is something so special to me, n is something i would always love to cherish. im sorry i've not always been there for u.perhaps the distance made it hard. but u know i love u rite.n im always here for u if u need me.i know ur going thru alot, i hope everyting turns out to be the best for u because u deserve nothing but the best. looking forward to see u soon

N- we've been through alot. ups and downs. u made an impact in my life. no matter how good or how bad, u'll always be remembered as someone who'll always leave some footprints in my heart. u taught me alot of things, let alone giving me a chance to go through a lot experiences in my life. perhaps there are just some things that go beyond control, n there's just nothing we could do but just hope.if only it were just so simple, but it's just beyond that and sometimes it's just too hard. u know that i'll always love u no matter how things turn out to be. i just wish u all the happiness u could get, with or without me. thanx for opening my eyes to another part of the world.n i'll always pray all the goodness for u.

A- this is someone who is always there giving me a helping hand.always there if i need to clarify my doubts.she doesnt now how much she always brightens up my life.without her maybe ill feel lost at times.she's also the one who introduced me to this blog thingy. we dun hang out much often, but i know that i could feel comfortable around her.recently i find out that there are things we could relate to, like being paranoid together.but i guess im the one who's always the more paranoid one.hehe.i just want to say thank you for every single thing u've done.im just glad that u'r here.:)

E-this is someone ive known since form one.i guess the only friend im really close with since high school.she lives nearby home in ampang n im looking forward to see her soon.she's getting engaged soon, n im so happy for her.we meet each other very rarely, but i know there's just so much to say everytime we meet. we could just talk about anything at all.perhaps having a chemistry that's just rare to be found.thanx for being u. n i hope that this friendship will never end.i just love you.

perhaps this list of appreciation will never end.but i shall stop now.thanks to every other people who has made an impact in my life.love u all ;)

3 comments:

rienmiel said...

emm...being paranoid together...macam boleh teka je sape....hikhik

Warid Mihat said...

wheres W? huhuhu =P

alia amirah said...

this is so sweet la kak lysa!
awww. :)