Friday, December 13, 2013

a word or two from the procrastinator.

I realize that my writings in this blog are getting a tad bit longer by the days, not just restricted into little shorter poems. Though of course, poems would always be my main priority. Probably there just seems to be days when I just feel like writing longer, here in my blog. Perhaps that way, I would tend to sound more expressive and plus, with the hopes that it would also improve my writing skills. I wouldn't deny the fact that when I write poems, I tend to be very vague as I don't really describe in full details of what I am talking about. So any characters, situations or issue would be vaguely covered by those so-called words. I express them in a way that would make it general and less obvious. Though I know that not many people are reading my blog, but I just write for my own luxury, comfort and satisfaction. I write normally during my leisure times or simply just when I feel like it.

Speaking of writing, Gosh..I really don't know what is wrong with me. Right now, I'm really trying my best to do my assignment. But I'm really struggling on starting. It is sort of a so-called supposed to be a secret that I guess none of my coursemate friends know (I know that they don't read this blog as well). This is because I am just embarrassed at the fact that I haven't really started typing it (some of my coursemates are actually nearly done!). I seriously find it hard to force myself to do it during earlier days, like when it is still very early (which is actually a good time to start, an excellent time, actually.) Seriously, I've always have this sort of problem since forever. It's sort of like this so-called writer's block that they refer to. Not to say that I am a really great, boombastic writer, but I guess yeah, in the end of the day, I work the best under pressure (I think). I've been opening my laptop since a few hours earlier today. I end up doing this and that, and well, here is where I end up typing. Urghh. It's really not good to be a procrastinator I tell. Not that I do not try, I really try to (hadap) this laptop and articles all day, but...I just can't..:(..I feel that there is a big lump on my heart, not a calm, that hinders me from starting to do my assignment.

Sighh...I really hope that I will really start it as soon as possible and do it well. Semoga Allah membuka pintu hatiku..Amin..

Ok, I wish to write more, but I really got to go now since there will be a class to attend soon. Need to get ready with some stuffs.

Alright, will continue later. Goodbye. Thanks for reading :).

No comments: