Wednesday, December 11, 2013

change.

If we keep on holding on to the past, we would never move forward.
But, if we take a look back and learn from the mistakes that we have made, insyaAllah it could help us become a better person.

I am a person who likes to reflect. Today, I am reminded of the wrongs that I have done, the part of me that I do not like. After a while, I finally understand it all. It all makes clear sense now. Some of times we are too young and stupid, thus letting the worse get best of us. It could definitely break you.

Too much thoughts sometimes result in not a single thoughtful thought at all. Sometimes we tend to do things that are just beyond of what we are supposed to do. We take the wrong step and we understand differently; saying the wrong things or doing the wrong actions.Thus creating a damage, either for them or for yourself.

As for that, starting from today onwards, I want to change to the better. I want to learn from all the mistakes that I have ever done. I know that I am not a perfect person. There are things that I wish I did not do or say. I sincerely apologize to anyone who has ever been involved in any way. I really want to mind the things that I do or say, which may hurt the people that I love the most if being said or done the wrong way.

I want to close those damaged doors.
And open a new one, with an open heart,
and mind.

Everyday I am learning from each thing that has happened. And this time I really mean it with all my heart.

InsyaAllah.
may You guide my way through..

No comments: