Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Britney Spears, baby!



I'm not pretty sure how i came across this video (or in other words, I think I'd rather not say how :p). But, I'd have to admit to that I grew up with her songs. While watching this video, I remember how I'd know most of her songs word by word, like most of the ones in the this video, especially the ones towards the beginning (brings back memory, really). Again, I would like to admit that I was pretty much a big fan (haha, well who wasn't?at that time) I remember being in standard 6 till Form 5, and probably some of my IPBA and MacQ days, when I was really into her songs. My favourite would be Sometimes (I'm gonna listen to that one after this!haha:p) and a couple more like From the Bottom of My Broken Heart, Don't Let Me Be The Last to Know, Someday and Everytime (haha, yeah, I was already sentimental as a teenager.. :p). But yeah, and then things change, time passes and we forget about some great music that we used to like.haha. So, if you ever were a fan of Britney (at some point of your life) , well, enjoy this video! If you are, I am pretty sure that this video will make you reminisce. ;D She sure is amazing!!


 yup, this down here was definitely my favourite Britney song - "Sometimes"..haha ;D

p.s. sorry for being lame in this post :p

No comments: