Friday, December 28, 2007

a bit about myself

Hi, my name is: norlisa abdullah

but you can call me: lisa,noli,lis

Never in my life have I: never had regrets

The one person who can drive me nuts
is: my frenz

My high school is:
in many diff places

When I’m nervous: my hand xduduk diam

The last song I listened to was: chris daughtry-over you

If I were to get married right now it
would be with: someone i dun know who

My hair is: going to need a cut soon

When I was 4: i was in lower kindergarten

Last Christmas: in aussie, at home

I should be: praying subuh jap lagi

When I look down I see: my fav pillow

The happiest recent event was:
going out wif frenz

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ :
chandler myb or monica or phoebe ;p.

I have a hard time understanding:
y i juz hav 2 tink so much

There’s these girls: who rock my hols :D

If I won an award, the first person I
would tell would be: parents myb

I want to buy: beg smlm yg xjd beli.uwaa!

Where do you plan to
visit: melbourne kot

If you spent the night at my house:
it'll b fun

The world could do better without:
greed

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself:
a bag

Most recent thing someone else bought
me: xinGt lak

My middle name is: confusion

In the morning I: im asleep

Last night I was: waTching movie wif my frenz

There’s this guy I know who:makes me wonder.

If I was an animal I’d be a: bird

A better name for me would be:
i like it dway it is

Tomorrow I am: gonna do normal routines

Tonight I am:sleep

My birthday is:few days b4 msian's independence

No comments: